This is our take on an 18th-century French escritoire, or secretary desk. The design is absolutely full of classical detailing from the tongue and groove back panel to the Victorian mouldings and iconic trumpet legs. With shelves above and two petite drawers, there’s ample storage to keep the surface free from clutter and is pretty enough to be used as a bedroom writing desk.
Books don’t have to be stood vertically. Play with direction and place pocket-sized books in a small stack to use them as bookends.
- Collection : Provence
- Code : T771
- Description : Secretary Desk
- Materials : Kiln-dried mahogany, teak plywood
- Finish : Pure white, semi-gloss paint with sealant
- Dimensions : H : 76-114cm W : 120cm D : 35-70cm
- Hardware : Antiqued brass
- Shelves: Two
- Drawers: Two
- Assembly: Arrives assembled
- This is a handmade product, imperfections in the natural wood may occur but they are normal.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to all our products within UK mainland.
Please find bellow delivery details by our most popular brands. The brand name can be seen just under the product title.
|NATIVE HOME||1-2 working days|
|ARTISAN FURNITURE||2-3 working days|
|NOVASOLO||7-14 working days|
|THE DECOR BRAND||7-10 working days|
If an item isn’t the perfect match, you can return it for a refund within 14 days of delivery in the original condition and packaging. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.